The most recent National Association of Realtor Report (reporting period of April 2015, to March 2016) indicated that International Buyers purchased 215,000 U.S. homes, an increase from the 209,000 homes purchased the previous year. The total dollar volume dropped to $102.6 billion from the $103.9 billion the year before. The top countries purchasing those 215,000 homes were: China (14%), Canada (12%), Mexico (8%), India (7%), U.K. (4%), Germany (3%), France (3%).
View the full report by clicking the link below.
International Buying Activity
Strategic Print Advertising
Although statistically the buyer of your home will most probably be a local resident of the San Diego Area, we like to cast a wide net in order to ensure we give all those thinking of moving to San Diego and your community the opportunity to see your home and the quality of the homes available. Accordingly we will advertise your home in the publications that are most effective to achieving that goal.
Wall Street Journal
- Color ads within Distinctive Properties and Estates section of Mansion
- National run in print edition
- Circulation 1,356,000
- Circulation 300,000
- Sunday Real Estate Section
- Rancho Santa Fe Review distribution 7,202 weekly
- Carmel Valley News distribution 17,596 weekly
- Del Mar Times distribution 7,216 weekly
- Solana Beach Sun distribution 4,500 weekly
- Encinitas Advocate distribution 21,818 weekly
- La Jolla Light distribution 18,115 weekly
Prestige & Unique Homes Magazines
- Exclusive to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Agents
- Prestige Distribution- 20,000- direct mailed to affluent Consumers
- Strategically distributed to domestic and international airline lounges
- Prestige is inserted (in its entirety) into the full run of Unique Homes Magazine
- Unique Homes distribution 40,000 plus subscription and newsstands worlwide
- Circulation 100,000
- Distributed to subscribers, newsstands, realtors’ offices architects and designers
- Distribution 20,000 (5,000 mailed to high net worth homeowners)
- Published Monthly
Dream Homes Magazine – San Diego
- Distribution 18,000
- Published Monthly
Modern Luxury – San Diego (formerly Riviera Magazine)
- Distribution 35,000
- 60% Direct Mail, 15% Luxury Hotels, 15% Corporate, 10% Event
- Published Monthly
Sweeping Online WORLDWIDE Exposure
The latest National Association of Realtors Survey found that 92% of all buyers are searching for their next home on the internet first, before looking at print publications or contacting a Real Estate Agent. Now, more than ever, it is important to highlight your home online. To ensure your property receives extensive online exposure, and attract as many prospective qualified buyers as possible, we will syndicate your home to more than 700 top local, national and global Real Estate sites that experience over 2 billion page visits annually. The following noteworthy sites will feature your home to the local, national and global market place.
Social media is the fastest growing source of information for many consumers. We embraced social media as a valuable tool to reach potential buyers and to showcase your home to those seeking homeownership opportunities from social media. Your home will be broadcast on the following social media sites.
YouTube - Virtual tour/video will be uploaded to the YouTube sits of both our Company and our personal you tube sites.
As a Luxury Properties Director, I have a significant personal network of Luxury Property agents within and outside of our Company. I am able to share the availably of your home with my fellow Luxury Property agents through-out California. Additionally, we are connected with some 45,000 plus Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices’ agents through-out the country and are connected with our growing number of strategic referral partners through-out the world who are excited and proud about working with a Luxury Real Estate Company affiliated with one of the most trusted brands in the world, Berkshire Hathaway.
THE MICHAEL TAYLOR GROUP
CONNECTING GLOBALLY | NATIONALLY | LOCALLY
RANCHO SANTA FE, CA 92067